Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Hello, Greetings, and welcome to my blog.  My name is Brian, I am 33, and I love to write about stuff.  Anything that's to my heart's content, I like to comment on.  From sports to music to the Internet to anything that's animated, I will write about that.  As you probably noticed, my profile picture depicts the cast of many of the great Hanna Barbara universe.  I love Hanna Barbara cartoons.  I also am very fond of the old Warner Brothers and Disney cartoons, especially if they star Donald Duck and Bugs Bunny (my favorite Disney and Looney Tunes characters).  I am also very fond of movies, especially those directed by one Steven Spielberg (you guessed it, my favorite director).  Anyway, as you can see, I have a lot of interests and I hope to write about many of them in time.

So, to start off my blog, I would like to leave you with a special treat.  I said before that I am a huge cartoon fan.  The faster the pace and timing are, the more I like them.  You could probably assume that I love Tex Avery cartoons.  Well, you are correct.  So here for your enjoyment is one of my all-time favorites (and one of the funniest I've ever seen), "Symphony in Slang."  ENJOY!

PS:  I was going to embed so you can just watch it on my blog, but it wouldn't transfer which is why I linked it so you can see it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment